CNC machine is computer-controlled machines for cutting various materials in a pattern or 3D shapes generated by the software. Špingla (spindle) drži alat i pomera ga duž X, Y and Z axes along the path. For machines with 3 tool axis is always perpendicular so undermining and reminders are not possible.
CNC machine can work in two different ways:
- 2D sečenje
- 3D sečenje
(drawings: dxf, dwg, to, cdr, eps…)
It cuts a path through the material or with a given depth (in this case the depth must be defined in the drawing).
– Profiling: tool monitors the line on one side or the other continuously until closing form. Cutting width depends on the tool used.
With the tool in a vertical position to undermine not possible. However, in some cases the model can be turned the other way, provided that there is stability on the side on which the. This procedure is extremely important that the model correctly cross.
- Tools have a circular cross-section, This means that the inner corners, Seen from above, are always rounded, only the radius changes.
- The vertical walls can be as high as the height of cut work tools, a ne kao i sam alat.
- If it tilt, ali is not a vertical, may be high as a tool.
- If geometry model allows space for špinglu, cut may be deeper than the tool itself.
– lodgment: alat uklanja sav material unutar kontura, to a certain depth.
Tool path for ukopavaje moving only within the closed form, all lines must be connected and with no overlap.
When cutting multiple pieces in a board material, you must allow space for tools. Ako je material deblji alat je veći.
If there are a lot of pieces and small are, must be placed on the board so that they are all connected with the frame, in order to leave a small part of uncut, holding them in position.
(drawings: sldprt, stl…)
The machine works different paths cutting:
- In OBRADA Group, removing layers of material on a model
- Završni rez, along the surface of the mold
- Other paths for cutting can eventually be drawn:
- Finishing concave edges intersecting curved with rounded tool,
- To add engraving on the surface of the model (put na modelu terena, na first).
- countersink, straight-edge is mainly used for roughing, and the leveling of flat horizontal surfaces and right angles;
- loptasto countersink, with rounded edges, mainly used for a smooth surface finish;
- milling engraving, used for engraving and drawing edges;
- drill, making openings.
in some cases, can be helpful to have spare material for testing before cutting models.
MDF is very good for 2D cutting, very flat. Cut edges will have a soft finish is not suitable for fine detail.
Plywood is very good for 2D cutting. Can also be used for 3D cutting, providing an interesting result.
Solid wood is very good for 3D cutting. Wood with low weight is better for models with finer detail.
MDF (plastic / wood material) je savršen za male (expensive) modele i detaljno 3D sečenje.
Polystyrene is good for large-volume models with less detail.
Klirit gives excellent results, but still requires a lot of wet sanding and polishing to obtain a clean cut again.
Aluminum can be sliced 3D or engraved, ali ne i prosečen.
Other materials can be tested. Kamen, concrete, glass and glass can not be cut.
Technical characteristics of Como CNC